Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Perfect Fall Day

October 11, 2008
This fall, I got SO lucky and made the trip home to Bessemer for Kalyn's wedding! Kalyn is my oldest friend (from 5th grade!) and I was honored she asked me to stand up for it. Kalyn is teaching elementary school in Superior, WI and her and Matt just bought a house and a puppy! We have kept in really good touch through the years, and when she met Matt, a French-Canadian hockey player, I know she had a keeper! He is a great guy and treats her like a princess! I only was allowed a few days, so it was a quick trip, but SO worth it! I saw my parents, and so many of my friends that I hadn't seen in years! It ended up turning out to be one of the most beautiful autumn days I'd ever seen and by far one of the best memories of my life! I miss Kalyn so much, and can't wait to get together again!
This sign made me laugh, if you look at where the Airport Exit is telling you to go!
The most beautiful colors in the world!
Rehearsal dinner
The 4 bridesmaids: me, Lindsey, Bria (MOH), and Ashley

Me, Matt and the future Mrs. Bonnelly :)
The Groomsmen: Chris, Jay, Josh, and Lee (-Francois)


Mother of the bride!
Marge Leaf and her amazing spread!!!
Helping her into her GORGEOUS gown!

Driving the get-a-way car!!!

A beautiful bride!

Romeo's Bar and Grille
1st dance as husband and wife!
Tony Gheller and I!!! I miss him!
Some of the girls from home! Ashley W., Lindsay Anonich Swank, and Ashley E.!
Things got a little crazy when I tried to dance...with a mop :)
The old crew from Spring Break 2001! Ashley, Eric, Kalyn, Tony, and I!!! First time we were all together since graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment