Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For Auld Lang Syne! (2009)

January 2009
Happy New Year!!! I was SO lucky that I got to bring in the New Year with my sisters! Becky Sue came in town for the week and we went out to P-A-R-T-Y!!! We got all dolled up and had an amazing dinner at Mahi Mahis on the beach with Hall and Brittany, Bryan and Megan, and our friend Kevin. Becky is finally 21 (can you believe it!?) and so champagne was in order! We had a great time! That weekend, Rhonda got into town, and we had our own sister Christmas, since we all saved each others' gifts for the occasion! It was Christmas extended and SO worth it to be with family! Becky made an unbelievable strawberry cheesecake and tried...TRIED...to teach us how to do headstands! Then we went out to Town Center, VA and went to the comedy club and saw 3 hilarious stand-up comedians! Although I'm convinced both of my sisters could have made a living doing the same thing! I just laugh too much...everything is funny! We had a blast and I cherish those times SO much when us 3 get together!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment