Sunday, April 12, 2009

Alan Jackson!

2008
March 2008
In March, I learned that my favorite singer and performer of ALL time was coming to the Amphitheater at the Wharf in Orange Beach, AL!!! Alan Jackson was the first concert I had ever been to in my life. My family took a trip down to the Smokey Mountains and while driving through Nashville, heard of this no-name country boy singer who was having a concert. We went and LOVED him! Within that year, he became one of the biggest country music artists of all time! We had great seats, but they weren't close enough for me! When he started playing "Chattahoochie," I was screaming so loud, the usher let me run down to the stage with all the middle-aged women going crazy! I thought I was going to faint I was screaming so much and he's just such a stud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment