Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Christmas 2008 In VA Beach

December 2008
No leave for Christmas this year! Our squadron was a little behind on production this year, and my class was pretty far behind in our syllabus so we weren't getting any time off! I made the most of it though, and spent time with my Navy family! First, VFA-106 had a Christmas party for everyone in the command, which is the biggest on base! Callie was my date, since she was getting ready to move back to Michigan! I had a blast, finally getting to hang out with all the wives!!! Then, Brittany and Hall had a few of us over for a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner. I missed my family so much, but am so grateful that I have a second one to take care of me :) !!!
Hall and Brittany
The boys of the squadron: Ken, Bryan and Hall
My ex-roomie, Andrew :) LOVE him!
The beautiful Graham Christmas Eve dinner!
The chef herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment