Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Beach, the Edge, The Mullet Toss?!

May 2008
After receiving my soft wings, I had some time to just relax and enjoy Pensacola, knowing my days were coming to an end! I spent a lot of time out at the beach with Callie, and hanging out with friends that I knew I wouldn't see for a while. I also bought myself my first brand new car, a 2008 Ford Edge! I love it!!! I was so excited and proud to purchase something that big by myself! We also went to The Mullet Toss at the Florabama!!! It's a big redneck festival where people come from all over to toss mullets (fish) over the FL-AL state line! We sat out on Perdido Beach, drank cold beer and watched as thousands of people attempted to throw the slimy fish as far as they could! It was a great time, and a fantastic way to end my tenure in P'Cola!!!

2008 Mullet Toss
New Ford Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment