Friday, April 10, 2009

Christmas '06

Christmas 2006, I went home! It was SO nice to be home and celebrating the holidays with family! I definitely forgot how cold it can be though! We had a great time, from decorating, a Christmas tree expedition, four-wheeling, and shooting! We had a great night out in Hurley with good friends, and a big Roberts dinner at Grandpa's with ALL the cousins in tow! And on my way back down to Pensacola, I saw Jaida and Callie in Detroit and Windsor! Doesn't get much better :) On a venture for a Christmas tree!!!

A very pregnant Jessie came to see us!!! Love her!


Out in Hurley, WI!




Christmas Day
Dinner at Grandpas

The girls!
The old guys!

The trouble makers!

Dad and his redneck women :)



Rhonda, still driving the four-wheeler like a crazy woman!!! :) (don't we look worried?)
SOOOO cold!!!

Saying my goodbyes to Callie...little did I know it wouldn't be for long!

Down visiting my favorite girls, Jaida and Callie, in Detroit and Canada!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment