Thursday, April 23, 2009

Halloween 2008

October 31, 2008
Halloween this year was a blast! Hall decided to have a party at his house (they live right on Virginia Beach) and had a great turn-out! When he told me his idea of a costume, I thought he was joking, but as you can see from the pics...he wasn't. If you have ever seen Chuck and Larry the movie, you'll understand. He dressed up as Jessica Biel's gay brother, who, in the movie, dresses up as a fairy butterfly for Halloween. And she dresses up as Catwoman. So guess who I had to be?! Our brother/sister relationship continues, haha! I was really bummed Brittany couldn't make it up for the occasion, but I think seeing her soon-to-be husband in this attire may have had an effect on the wedding! :) Callie was a boxer (sort of), and our good friend Danny and his girlfriend came as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. Only swapped roles. Not sure what it is with male aviators and fairy costumes!? Guess that's why it's HALLOWEEN!!!
Tink and Butterfly...cute
The Globke's...a pimp and firefighter
The Dowdell's...Duff Beer man and Marge Simpson

Duff Beer man and a "redneck!"
Fairy wars!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's been months and these pics of the hubster dressed as a fairy still scar me. I'm still so glad i did not see this in person. :)

    ReplyDelete