Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Big Wedding and Reunion!

May 23, 2009
That Saturday, we celebrated the wedding of a great friend from college, Jess Hart. We played basketball together (rather, we sat on the bench together :), and had SO much fun at GVSU! She has been dating Scott Tucker since I can remember and they are SUCH a great couple! The wedding was beautiful; classy and traditional, and in a gorgeous church in Grand Haven. Not only did I get to see 'Hart' and 'Tuck', but so many of my old friends were there that I hadn't seen in years! Some of them 7 years! I took one my best friends, Courtney, as my date and we went with my best friend Jaida and her long-term beau, Justin "Fitz". Everytime I turned around, there was another long-lost friend and teammate and we had a ball!!! It was such a great time, and I can't thank Hart and Tuck enough for inviting me to be present on their special day! What memories!!!


GV Basketball was definitely a presence in the wedding party!

My date, Courtney!

This was the only time we could get Hart to stop dancing for 0.3 seconds! She had the time of her life that night!!! What a beautiful bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment